COVID-19 Safe Management Measures
The health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is our number one priority. We are closely following the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy guidelines.
For your first appointment from 1 July, it is mandatory for every patient to speak to us on the phone. The purpose of the call is to determine if a face to face appointment is deemed necessary. If deemed necesary and the patient states that a face to face appointment is their preference, then an appointment can be scheduled.
Prior to your first appointment since 1 July you are required to complete the online COVID-19 PRE SCREENING CONTRACT. It must be completed on the same day as your appointment and at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
Please read our safety management guidelines below and complete the mandatory COVID-19 PRE SCREENING CONTRACT on the same day as your appointment, at least 15 minutes before you enter the clinic.
The pre screening contract can be completed on your phone, ipad or laptop using the link below.
Arriving at Clinic
- You are advised to remain in your vehicle until you are collected by our therapist.
- If you are not arriving in your own vehicle please enter the clinic via one way system and wait on appropriate side of waiting room, follow the directions.
- On entry via the one way system you must use the toilet facilities to wash and sanitise your hands prior to entering the clinic.
- You must exit the clinic via the one way system.
- If you require a chaperone because you are either under 16, have reduced capacity, are at risk of falling or you are unable to mobilise independently your chaperone is also required to complete the COVID-19 pre screening contract before entering.
- All patients/chaperones attending the clinic are required to wear a facemask.
- If you arrive at the clinic without a facemask you will be asked to purchase one at a cost of £2.00.
- We will not assess or treat a patient who is not wearing a facemask.
- Temperature checks using a non contact thermometer will take place for all patients and chaperones prior to entry.
- Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or cash.
- If paying by cash the correct amount will be required.
- If paying by BACS, payment must be complete before your appointment and you must bring receipt or proof of payment with you.